21 February 2007


In the Sam Delany's postscript to his Nevèrÿon series, he mentions how pernicious it might be to place value judgements on sexual/desire/love proclivities. I tend to agree with him. While non consentual sex is rape, and not good - who's to judge if you like fur, poop, bitten fingernails, or saliva? (I like saliva)

At first, Delany's characters all seem to have idiosyncratic sexual proclivities and attractions - but examining my own styles in the context of his work, I'm beginning to see that perhaps all humans have their several things, wether they know it or not..

Also, that desire is less base, but as valid an emotion as any other, love, peace, anger, happiness.

Me, for example. I like all the usual things people like in boys and girls, but I also like some very specific things.

Not that I *only* like what is below. It is kind of surprising what I am emotionally/sexually attracted to.

I like girls with a very idiosyncratic way of dressing. So sexy.
I like girls whose breasts point outwards. Now, almost all girls' breasts point outwards, but some far more than others. More than just the nipples, the breasts themselves. Oh, but not *too too* much. Breast size?

Certianly is is rare for me to like girls with breasts as big as her's above. But then again, they are turned outwards...!

I am Brazilian, so curves matter.

And girls with a big contrast between their skin colour, hair colour, and clothing colour: turns me on too much.
And girls with rounded shoulders. A girl in a tanktop with soft shoulders and outpointing breasts, stylish in her own way...I'd judder and die with sexual and emotional desire.

In boys, I like boys who wear rumpled and stylish clothes. Like they went to a party last night and today they're wearing the same thing. A slight hint of roughness to the face - and all importantly, some subtle vunerability matched by slight *slight* cockiness.

Harder to check out boys' penis shape than girls' breast shape, but curcumscised boys really turn me on.

No comments: